Cover, Movement, Distancing, and Concealment
Get Qualified Instruction Prior ToTrying Any of These Techniques OnThese Gun Pages
Do The Following:
- Maintain 360 Degree Radius
- Being under Tachy Psychi or Adrenaline "dump," if you don't look from side to side and in back of each side after a shoot-out, a "layout" could be attacking you from the side or back, and you would not even know it even if someone were shouting a warning in your face. ..."Look out from your left side...etc."
- Avoid Target Fixation
- Target fixation is an assassin! Staring continuously at the threat places you in a compromised position
- Know where you are going before you move. Always be looking for better cover
- Reload before Moving
- Move quickly, when you move
- Have your gun out and ready to fire when you move
- Don't crowd cover, unless someone is shooting at you from a tower
- Keep gun in a firing position
- Do random roll-outs.